Increase Talon Pro Logo Size

I need to use a logo larger and wider than what the default setting is. I am not using a child theme, but do have Simple Custom CSS installed. Do you have some CSS that I can add to increase the Logo width?

Thanks

Hello there,

Add the below function with Code Snippets plugin. Or add it to your child theme’s functions.php file.

function talon_pro_child_custom_logo_setup() {
    $defaults = array(
        'height'      => 100,
        'width'       => 400,
        'flex-height' => true,
        'flex-width'  => true,
        'header-text' => array( 'site-title', 'site-description' ),
    );
    add_theme_support( 'custom-logo', $defaults );
}
add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'talon_pro_child_custom_logo_setup' );

Then remove your logo and re-upload it to generate the new size.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis. I installed this snippet and code, and reinstalled the Logo as you suggested. When I reinstall the Logo, it ONLY offers me to crop, which when I stretch it to all edges and hit crop it does to a smaller size, guessing 100x400. If I try to install it WITHOUT cropping it won’t allow it. It is not allowing me to insert the Logo and not crop or skip cropping.

Thanks

Hello there,

You can enlarge the area of cropping with your pointer. You may need to enlarge it to become 100%.

enlarge-crop

Doesn’t it work for you?

Regards,
Kharis

kharisblank

September 26

Hello there,

You can enlarge the area of cropping with your pointer. You may need to enlarge it to become 100%.

Doesn’t it work for you?

Regards,

Kharis

Kharis,
I’ve deployed this code in my child theme’s functions.php file, but would like the logo to appear taller and wider - if possible.

I’ve tried increasing the height to 200 and 250 - but there appears to be no difference in the size of the logo on my site.

Thanks.

Andy