Increase of size

Romano please help me !!
Sometimes when I open the mozilla browser the letters of the theme appear larger, In addition, with internet explorer and google chrome the banner increases in size leaving the margin and the letters increase as well.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, sorry, the site is in internal network you have no outlet to the internet.
I solved the banner problem, but I still have the font change that sometimes is big and sometimes normal.
I’m very sorry, I have no way to upload the images.
You have any idea of what that font change might be?.

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no idea why the font change happens, so I will need to inspect your site in order to check why that happens, I have never heard of that issue. If you can, please upload your site to a test server and post a link here, so I can inspect the site / check why that issue is happening on your site.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,
Sorry for not answering before,
In my company, all workers do not have internet, it is restricted by reasons of the institution,
The wordpress I used, was making requests to this url https://fonts.googleapis.com/css where apparently on my computer modifice the css in a way because I have internet, but on the computers of my clients it was see different because they do not have internet,
With firebug I located this and I will comment these url so that it does not make requests to the internet, of this form I solved this mess.
Thank very much. Sorry for the inconvenience and my English.

Hi,

Yes, if you plan to use the site only locally, then remove the requests to the google fonts URLs and use webfonts integrated in the site directly ( download the webfont files of the fonts you want to use, search for it on google ) then include the font in the fonts folder of the theme, then in header.php make the call for the fonts to fonts/yourfont-names.file-extensions instead of https://www.google.com/fonts/.

Best Regards,
Csaba