In training(formation) Webdesigner, I need help

Hello,
Sorry for English I do not speak it understands English computer writing and I use google translate to write to you.
Currently interning for my webdesigner training, I am in the process of creating a website for an association with WordPress and your Sydney free theme.
I encounter two problems:

1. I would like to have a navbar with social networks above the main menu but can not find the social networks that are included in the free theme it seems to me.
  2. And in header area I would like to show a video I tried the upload of media and YouTube but nothing is displayed.
    How do you do it? Should the pro version be? or another theme like Divi or other that will allow me this preference free because I do not know if the association want to pay anything.
    Likewise, I need to install a donate part and a subscriber part with login to access reserved pages and an annual subscription payment system. Do you have any advice?
    Thank you for your help
    Very warmly

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.