In projects categories don't appear

Hi!

I don’t know why but in my projects categories don’t appear. Could you please have a look at the code? I can see them all and [see all] button.

[sydney-masonry posts=“8” show_all_text=“See all” post_type=“projects” filter=“yes” include=“Секция Инструменты фасилитации от российских провайдеров,Секция Практика применения инструментов фасилитации,Секция «Инструменты фасилитации от иностранных коллег”]

Does it look ok? If yes what’s the problem?

Hi,

You need to include the slugs, not the names. So if a category is called Cool Cat the slug would be cool-cat.

Hi Vlad! It didn’t help:(

Hmmm, try with fewer categories and make sure they’re correct. Also post a link to that specific page please.

It’s here: http://facilitationforum.com/?page_id=220&lang=ru Темы мастер-классов

I have only one idea: can you add the slugs in latin instead of cyrillic?

Vlad, would you be so kind to have a look at the page again. Now I have sections but they don’t filter:(((((((

Well, the issue is still with the cyrillic letters. Could you send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can test and alter the plugin’s code a bit? Not sure it will work though.

So I didn’t find a way of making this work as it is now. But there’s a very easy solution: keep the category names as they are now and edit the slugs (from your categories list) and set them to latin. Then also change it in the shortcode.
I’ve did this for your first projects category and it works perfect.
Click on Секция to test.

Hurahhhhhhhh! Finally it works!!!

Vlad THANK YOU very much!

xx