In Alize Removing Widgets from right sidebar

Hello, seems as if there is a glitch. when i go to appearance>widgets> sidebar there is nothing there, but it seems as though it defualts to a search and meta widget on every page. If I go add a new widget they go away and the widget I added replaces it. How can I remove them. some pages I just do not want a widget on.

Thanks

Troy.

Hi,

You can remove the widgets from Appearance / Widgets ( they must be in a widget area, please click on all tabs ), if you can’t find them there, then please post a link to your website, to the page where you don’t want any widget, so I can help you remove them with Custom CSS.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks,
here is one of the pages http://test2alizee.fourteenair.com/family-hearing-healthcare/

it seems to by defualt add the “search”, “meta” and “archive” widgets.

Hi,

That’s in your Footer widget widget area, if you don’t want to have them there, then please remove them, in your sidebar I see only widgets added by you.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, How can I add an (action) button on the video header. Only on the header, not other pages/posts. Also the button position be in the lower center of the screen. Thanks

Hi @rafie,

Please open a new topic, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba