Importing Settings File Perth and Perth Pro

Hi

Im running Perth Pro

I have an active paid subscription with aThemes and I need to setup a new website using Pert Pro.

I am unable to create the services, employees, clients, projects and testimonials in my Perth Pro theme.

I have the following aTheme required Plugins installed:

Perth Portfolio plugin

Crelly Slider Plugin

However, when i try to import perth-settings.xml using WordPress Importer from Tools menu I get the following message:

Import WordPress

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

Also when i try to import the perth-demo.xml file i get the following error messages:

Maybe I’ve missed something? I did look around the forum but unable to find a solution.

Please can you provide me with links to any additional plugins that i may need and also a link to an updated setting file (perth-settings.xm/perth-demo.xmll) that will work with the new aThemes Toolbox plugin.

Many thanks,
Darren

Hi Darren,

Thank you for raising a new topic for this question.

First off, please deactivate and remove the aThemes Toolbox plugin as it is not for Perth theme. I am sorry for was not being clear before about this.

Then I request you doing the below steps:

1. Install manually the older version of Types plugin, that is available in this link
  2. Activate the plugin
  3. Import the settings file from the Import/Export menu under the Dashboard > Types menu

I hope this reply helps and let me know in case of any further questions.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi

The types plugin is not compatible with WordPress 5.5.3

When i activate the Types plugin it generates errors:

Is there any other way I can create the services, employees, clients, projects and testimonials in my Perth Pro theme?

One of my other sites still shows services and projects for example but I am unable to change the settings due to the Types plugin not working.

thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Can you disable WP_DEBUG mode and try again?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi

I just checked the WP-config file and Its already disabled in wp-config.php.

Have you considered speaking with Toolset and seeing if they can provide aThemes with a replacement plugin?

I cannot see how your existing customers and new customers will be able to run Perth or possibly other themes without a working replacement plugin for Types

I need a this issue resolved otherwise I will have to ask for my money back.

Kind regards,
Darren

Hi Darren,

Thank you for getting back.

For efficiency reason, I’d like to directly configure it from your website’s admin. Please send me over direct message the login credentials to your website’s admin (/wp-admin).

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support