Importing Demo Error and More

Hi Guys,
thank you for all you themes.
I’m starting with Talon Pro. I imported the crellyslider demo and the talon free and pro demo file just to see wich one iI prefer.
As you can see something goes wrong… https://inpsychae.it/
The last imported file was talon pro demo file, everything ok except the woocommerce content, but that’s fine and normal.
The Home page still looks like the talon free home page in many elements but not all and many icons (in the free version style) are missing anyway.
The Team section is different from free and pro talon Team section and so on with other differences.

How can I replicate the Talon Pro Home page?
Above all I’d like to replicate the effect of the light bulbs that light up on the desk with highlighted text if I click on it as in pictures.

Thank you for your help.

Dario

Hello Dario,

You can try to delete all your current content and import Talon Pro demo content once again. Also you can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment).

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
thank’s for your help.
I write my solution:
I had to make a new wp installation to install only talon pro, and only talon pro demos (no talon free demos) to have a perfect talon pro web site.
In my tests the problem appears every time I install and activate Sydney Pro (with demos) before Talon Pro.
It was useless to delete Sydney theme even through ftp by deleting the folders directly.

It seems that Sydney leaves something in the WP files that makes it impossible for Talon Pro to work properly, but this is beyond my ability to analyze.

Thanks again.

Dario

Hello Dario,

Yeah, it’s not so easy to clear demo content after importing. You should delete all CPTs, it’s not enough to only remove the theme.

Anyway, it’s great that you resolved your issue! Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.