Imported Demo - Projects not showing, Employees social buttons missing

Hi guys,

I’m currently making a demo for rocked and some other of your themes for our companys new website (will buy a pro version if it gets greenlit)

Now I’m working on Rocked, and imported the demo settings. So far that worked ok-ish, but sample projects wont show up in the widget.

It throws two errors saying theres missing stuff in the theme project folder for customized fields (probably wonky translation), see screenshot.

Also in services, there was an old fontawesome version, so I added:
<script defer src=“https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.7.2/js/all.js” integrity=“sha384-0pzryjIRos8mFBWMzSSZApWtPl/5++eIfzYmTgBBmXYdhvxPc+XcFEk+zJwDgWbP” crossorigin=“anonymous”></script>
in the theme header to grab current version of fontawesome. that worked for services, but under “employees” it still shows blanks as well.

Can’t provide a link as the site is currently in dev and not reachable externally.

Hello,

It throws two errors saying theres missing stuff in the theme project folder for customized fields (probably wonky translation), see screenshot.

Those are not errors, it’s just Toolset Types plugin marketing stuff. You can check this topic:

Can’t provide a link as the site is currently in dev and not reachable externally.

I don’t think that I can provide much help without a link, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.