Import demo data

Hello how are you? I installed greatmag pro, I activated the page builder and imported the demo automatically, with the import plugin, according to the documentation.

But the demo is not the same as the demo site.

What should I do? Import manually from zip file or do you guys help me?

Should I install the file manually, should I clean the data that has already been imported? How do I do that?

is it something related to the server? what are the requirements for greatmag pro to run?

site url: www.brunaneto.com

Hello,

It looks like a theme issue, I have already reported it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Now it’s okay? Can I download again and reinstall the theme?

King Regards, Mauricio.

Hello Mauricio,

The theme isn’t updated yet, and I can’t tell you exact time when it will be updated.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is this a joke? recognize that the error is the theme and has no date to fix?

I bought your services mainly because of this theme. I need to use it on a client’s site and have a date to deliver the project.

Can you help me solve this case?
I would like to know the technical information of the server that is required for the theme to run. I want to set it up correctly.

Can you help me import the template?

if you can answer the questions I asked in the first message, thank you and I’ll find your support better.

Hello Mauricio,

I’ll ask our Developer, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok Roman, thank you.

You are welcome Mauricio,

In the meantime, you can check GreatMag Pro documentation and try to configure your home page accordingly to your needs:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/227-greatmag-pro

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Mauricio,

Could you achieve what you wanted to do following GreatMag Pro documentation?

If not, please feel free to let me know and I’ll try to help you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Mauricio,

There are some things that unfortunately the plugin can’t import.

All the structure is imported and you just need to do a few things manually:

• edit your homepage and set the categories you want for each widget that has Category in its name.
  • go to Customize > Custom sidebars and create a sidebar there if you’re interested in having the sticky homepage sidebar from our demo.
  • Also from Customize go to Colors > Category colors and set colors for your categories.

If there’s anything specific that you’d like done let me know and I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:
Sorry for the troubles.

Vlad

Ok Vlad, thank you!!