Import Demo Content not available

There are no predefined import files available for this theme. Please upload the import files manually below.

That is what i get is i try to do it the automatic way which is recommended. I fi do it the manual way it just breaks and i have to start all over again. Please advise me on what i am missing. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

You can get the XML demo file from this documention page on manual import section.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Ive done this and this is what i get. when i first bought this i had no problems installing now i need a clean install so i can renew my pro license. These imports are just not working i spent hours yesterday trying to figure this out.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

I’d like to setup the demo directly from your website’s admin area for efficiency reason. If you want me to do so, please email me the temporary admin access you can create with this plugin to kharis@athemes.com. Before generating the link, please do:

• Enable all administrator rights
  • Set the link expiry for at least 7 days

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

sent! You should have it shortly. Thank you very much

I see some of the theme has been updated but it still does not look like the one i purchased from you guys hoping to get it to look like the demo site before i renew my pro license and i will make a full backup of this install once its done.
aThemes | Item : Astrid

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link. I was working on it.

Thank you for sharing the link.

The Astrid demo has been replicated to your website without a shop demo. Because the shop demo requires WooCommerce plugin and currently you’re not using it. Do you want me to install it and transfer the shop demo as well? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

No its perfect without the shop side of things. Thank you so much for your help.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I’m having a similar issue, where the demo data puts a ton of pages in the header, just like OP. Can you help? Is there something we are all doing wrong?

Hi,

For some cases, the header menu can’t be automatically replicated. Thus you’ll need to set it manually from your site’s Dashboard > Appearance > Menu. Choose primary to display menus on the header area.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support