Images showing small, unaligned

the images are showing small, i have applied Recent posts Type D, all images are showing small.

Website https://www.techynuts.com

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

1. the screenshot is attcahed. the images are contracted, pls compare with newsanchor demo site. the widget there is much expanded.
  2. can we have expanded theme or can we expand the theme space?

Hello,

NewsAnchor demo site home page doesn’t contain NewsAnchor: Recent posts type D widget at all, it contains NewsAnchor: Recent posts type C widget at the bottom of the home page (right above the footer). So please use NewsAnchor: Recent posts type C widget there if you want to achieve demo site look.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman

i tried Recent Post Type C, but it is not the same I am looking for. I am looking for something like there is in demo.

Additionally, the images should be random for every refresh. but it is showing recent post.

I have selected categories in footer3, it is not showing. really issues with this theme.

Hi Roman, I am referring to Newsanchor pro demo here, it has Type D widget.

Hi Roman, i have done it using Type D.
Please suggest is there any way we can random the images for every refresh?

Hi Roman

No Support??

Anyone there who can tell me how to randomize the posts?

Hello,

No Support??

We try to answer within 24 hours. However, when you post again you update last post time. So you actually increase response time by doing that.

Additionally, the images should be random for every refresh. but it is showing recent post.

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that, but you can try to use Post Types Order plugin to easily reorder your posts.

I am referring to Newsanchor pro demo here, it has Type D widget.

Okay, please create a new topic on NewsAnchor Pro support forum to keep forums in good order and make it easier to help you.

I have selected categories in footer3, it is not showing. really issues with this theme.

Please create a new topic for this issue as well in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman, all of the said issues are okay now. I will check with random posts.

Okay, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.