Images not showing?

I’m using west Pro here for my website however there is a problem - When you try and click the pictures in any of the categories (wedding photography, graphic design etc) it doesn’t come up with the others? Yet, I did add these in the project back end bt, as far as I know. Can you assist please?

www.select66.com

Hello there,

I was thinking that probably there is a permalink issue. Could you please try to flush your site permalink?

1. Login to your site admin area.
  2. Go to Settings > Permalinks > Hit “Save Changes” button

Let me know how it goes.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi!

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didn’t work! I’m a bit lost really, I have gone into the log in areas and added images for both the galleries and projects - Ive attached the screenshots below but just having no luck at all! Its the same with projects, I tap a project to go into it, but it just shows as the classic oops that page wasn’t found etc

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for responding slowly.

I noticed that you’re now activating the default permalink. You pages seem accessible by this way.

Could you please confirm if you still need an assistance?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

No worries Kharis and thanks for replying! Merry Christmas or happy holidays to you! Thats seems to work now however I now have another issue! I have tried to add images to the project form within (where it says "These images can be shown using the "Project Images Slider” module” )
Now I had added an image or two but have had no joy in getting it visible when I view the site itself? Also having the same problem with the gallery sections as well…

Cheers!

For the images I’m having trouble under the event photography bit

Dear Lawrence,

From Live Composer, try to edit your Galleries module. Open Functionality panel > Other > then select “Lightbox” for both thumbnail and title link behaviour.

Let me know how it works for you.

Warmest regards,
Kharis