Images not loading

I’m having issues with one of my pages where I display my work (same as demo 4 on Sydney) Everything was fine until today that I checked my site and it images only show 1/4 of them. my site is:http://www.edesignersplus.com/our-work/ I went back an re-uploaded images but nothing changed.

Hello there,

Edit the widget which you display the background image, under the Widget Styles section, expand the Layout tab, and then enter 200 into Top, Right, Bottom and Left padding.

Regards,
Kharis

I enter 200 into top, right bottom and left and still looks the same. any other suggestions. ALso for portofolio in home page, I only want to display 5 projects how do I do it?

Hello there,

Viewing the source code of your site, it looks like site caching is applied. Once you’ve made some changes, you should flush the cache, otherwise, the changes won’t take any effect.

To display 5 projects, edit the Sydney FP: Portfolio widget you inserted, in the “Number of projects” option, enter 5.

Regards,
Kharis

I cleared my cache but still it didn’t work. I had to redo entire page. But now my images don’t touch each other like demo-4 on Sydney. I played with the padding until I got them to get close to one another. any suggestins?

Hello there,

The 200px padding should be applied to the widget where the background image is set from. Please check this screencast for your reference. Have you done this correctly?

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

So I fallow your direction exactly how you did it on the demo, but still same problem…

It looks like you’ve been able to manage it properly as seen on the below secreenshot. Or, am I missing something? Do you still need an assistance?

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, I still need assistance, I’m still having the same problem. I fallowed all your directions just like the demo above, my padding is at 200 put there’s still a gap between images. Any other suggestions??

Hello there,

The 200 padding shouldn’t go to the widget where the text belongs to. But, it should be done on the one which the background image has been set. Edit your page, in your first row, edit the widget in the first (left column), and then set 200px. Edit the second (right column) widget, and then remove the 200px padding you’ve set. If there are some spaces remain, try to add more padding, e.g. 250px or something.

Regards,
Kharis