Images are too large on computer but great on mobile

my pictures look great on the mobile site but are very large on the computer. I have installed an image optimizer and Regenerate Thumbnail but they don’t seem to help. How can I get the computer site (we do have a wide screen monitor) to not have such large photos?

Hello there,

Which image did you mean? Do you have related link to share here, so I could provide you with exact answer?

Regards,
Kharis

www.flightlevelgroup.com. The slider images are very large on the computer. Also our headshots on the page that connects to the “Connect with Us” section at the bottom. When you push on the oval pictures of us, the photo on the connecting page is very large on the computer but fine on the mobile. The video embedded on the first page is also very large on the computer. Thanks for helping, Kharis.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the long delay. Main slider displays responsive image and maintain the actual size of it. Ideally you should manually edit your image or choose not too tall one. The other alternative that might work for you is to limit the slide container’s height on large screen with CSS code. For example:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .main-slider-box {
        max-height: 400px !important;
        overflow: hidden;
      }
    }

To apply it to your site, add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis