Image is not displaying in a row

Hello
I hope that someone can help. I don’t understand much of what I’m doing website wise at all so please bear that in mind if you are able to answer.
I am using 1&1’s managed wordpress website with a Sydney theme and page builder as I don’t understand CSS code at all. I have a few plugins and have not tried to disable them as I don’t know which ones to disable and am worried I will break my entire website. I have managed it ok but today I can’t get a background image to display except for a tiny little bit of it at the bottom of the row as the page moves. It is fine on the front page and I’ve copied all those settings to the next page, where the image isn’t appearing, but it still only appears as a solid row.
I’ve changed images in case it was the size, changed backgrounds, changed rows, looked at the widget and the row settings, wondered if it was to do with general page or style settings and I just can’t see where I’m going wrong. The image is not showing up on the part beginning 'who else uses their company history?'
I’d be grateful for any (idiot-proof) advice.

Hello there,

Please share the link to your page where the issue appears on.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, it would definitely help. Sorry - I was so busy putting in what the problem was that I forgot this:

I can see a little snippet of picture between the third row and the footer with the map and that’s all. I’m mystified. Thank you for replying.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. I noticed there is an issue with the parallax background position. Please go log into your site admin area, and navigate to Settings > Pagebuilder. Under the General tab, make sute the “Limit Parallax Motion” option is empty.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to look. I have done what you suggested and the Limit Parallax Motion option is already empty. It’s a mystery!
Thank you
Faith

Hi Faith,

Thank you for the followup.

What will happen if you temporarily disable the Acronix Faq plugin? Let me know if does anything.

Regards,
Kharis

Wow! You are right, it’s the Acronix FAQ plugin. The minute my FAQs disappeared the image returned. I suppose I will just have to see what’s the most important to me - FAQs or nice images - or try a different FAQ plugin.
Thank you very much for your help.
Faith