Image homepage turning white / disappearing

Hi

background image of the homepage turning white / disappearing if resolution is higher than 1005 x 564

This is only in the homepage.

ASAP support PLEASE!

Greetz

Hello there,

I am sorry, I don’t have any clue to resolve it until I check it. Could you please provide your site URL here, so I can inspect it directly? By doing so, will help me to assist you in better way.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

the url is https://elmatotaalbouw.nl

is about the first background image on the homepage.

regards

Did you do code modification? What will happen if you deactivate the current theme, delete it, and then reinstall the fresh one?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I already deleted the theme and install it again but without succes and i didn’t change any code.

Greetings

Hello there,

Viewing the source code of your site, it looks like you applied code compression. This might be the source of this problem; it might stop internal style to display header image background on larger screen. Please disable code compression, and then reload your site. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I think the problem was caused by Above The Fold Optimization plugin. I deactived the plugin and the background on the homepage is stabiel now.

Thank you for you support.

Greetz

You’re wlcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis