Image behind text widget

I have a text widget at www.astridtest.mccinternalmedicine.org and the image behind it does not display properly. the head gets cut off and on iPad landscape it does not display well at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

html {
        scroll-behavior: auto !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks Kharis - that did not work - I cropped it and probably can get it to fit on desktop with more crops. It looks okay on mobile but still not displaying properly on tablet (screenshot attached). I have an iPad Pro 10.5 inch. I know I have this problem on my Moesia Pro site as well on tablet.

Hi,

Perhaps it was a matter of cache on your web browser, that has prevented the code addition to load. Can you try clearing cache/history and restarting your web browser first, then reload your page?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

No, that did not work either, maybe it is the parallax effect? Not sure but, again, it occurs on my other athemes site as well…

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Is your device running the latest version of web browser? Please confirm as this may help rule out whether it is related to version specific issue or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I am current on Chrome on my Mac desktop. I assume I am on Safari on my iPad - I know my software is up to date and I checked it on iPad Chrome and same issue was occurring.

Also wanted to follow up on this and see if any solutions arose? Thanks.