Image background disappear from the raw

Hi,
I’m facing an issue on the background image on the row on my home page. On the first access in the home page everything works fine but if i go on another page and go back on the home, the background on the row disappear and i only can see a fix color. ( Check the raw LAVORA CON NOI )

http://www.vincenzodaprile.it

Hi,

On the Row on LAVORA CON NOI page there is no background image set in Row Settings, please make sure to set a background image in the Row’s Settings.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

thanks for your answer. If you try to refresh the page sometimes you can see the background, if you move in the wen site and come back there, the background disappear

here some screenshot of row configuration and the home page

Thanks

Hi,

I don’t see the section from your screenshot on the above mentioned page, can you, please post a link to the page where you have that / issue is happening?

Best Regards,
Csaba

http://www.vincenzodaprile.it ( HOME PAGE )

When you access the first time maybe you don’t see the background in the row. Try to refresh the page and the background will appear

Hi,

Please try to delete that row and re-create it, then add a larger image to that area, like 1600x800px for example, also if you use a cache plugin, please make sure to clear your cache after every modification.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, i follow your instruction but i didn’t solve the issue. I found out that if SiteOrigin_Widget_Simple_Masonry_Widget is active I have the problem. If I disable it everything works. How can I handle this situation ? I would like to use SiteOrigin_Widget_Simple_Masonry_Widget in my website.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Hi,

Can you, please let me know ( post a link to the page / point out ) where do you use that widget on your site? so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi csaba,

that widget is used in the first part of the home page:

• in the first section “I SERVIZI” i used it to composed the images grid

• the picture in the row of “CHI SIAMO”

Thanks

Regards

Vincenzo

Hi,

Please give me an admin access / link to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com and a link to this topic too, so I can check this issue further in your wp-admin.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, any news on the case?

Hi,

If I haven’t replied to you via email, then maybe I haven’t received it, please send the email again.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

just send again to you all admin info

Hi,

Ok, I have received it and already replied to you via Email.

Best Regards,
Csaba