Image above overlay

Hi guys,

is it possible to insert a photo above the header overlay? Which means, it will be on the same layer as the CTA box and the header title etc.

Hello Linda,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.header-image::after {
    opacity: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks,

But actually what I meant was to have an additional photo above the overlay.

I wanna keep the header image that I currently have, as well as the overlay (blue) above it. And above the overlay I want to have another overlapping photo (a stethescope outline on the side).

Currently I have merged the stethoscope with the header image and it lies behind the overlay but I want to be able to have the stethoscope on top of the overlay.

Hope I’m being clear… is it possible? Or do you have any suggestions if I wanna have a outline of a sethoscope on top of the overlay.

Okay Linda,

I suggest you to use the solution above to remove the overlay, then create desired image in image editor (combine 1st and 2nd image with overlay in the way you want, so it will be one image).

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

okay thank you!

You are welcome Linda!

Kind Regards, Roman.