I'm having trouble importing Perth Pro settings

Hi there, toolset types isn’t working, it can’t import Perth pro settings and I would like to know whether there is another way to import these settings, using maybe, another plugin, that works. I have tried everything, deactivation of all the plugins, removed all them, uninstalled and installed the theme and it hasn’t worked.

Please help!

Hello there,

Did you import the correct file? Please review our quick start guide documentation once again.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharisblank,

Almost a year now and still have the same problem.Back then I stopped using Perth pro because I couldn’t import the custom post type settings, and to be honest I completely forgot it until two days ago started using theme again and was facing the same problem. Suddenly it hit me, that almost a year ago I was where I’m now, unable to import the custom post type (perth settings).

Maybe back then I wasn’t precise enough, but the issue is that when I go to import via Toolset to import the settings, the upload button seems already pressed down. Normally before clicking the button looks fully colored and after pressing, it looks faded. In my case, the upload button looks constantly pressed/faded, like it already has been pressed.

I have also tried to copy and paste the entire XML file and didn’t work either, because of the same reason.

I have recently uninstalled and installed all the plugins, even theme and it still the same.

I’m thinking that maybe I can upload it via FTP? any other suggestions?

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back. If you want me to do that, please share the working admin login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic to signal it’s a continuation of this conversation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

In continuation of the conversation below, I’m sending you the access code of the backend of my website so that you can take a look and see whether you can fix the problem I’m having with the import Perth pro settings.

Username: adminGuest
Password: M@#916$%nn
Thanks in advance for your time.

With kind regards

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Hello there,

The login username and password don’t work to me. Could you please resend the valid ones? For security reason, pease send it to kharisblank@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I am having this problem too. however when i do the import i get

“Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number”

I am running wordpress version4.9.2

please assist thanks!

Hello there,

Did you import it to Toolset > Export / Import? Ensure you the file is correct.

https://athemes.com/?wpdmdl=27470

Regards,
Kharis