IGNIS: Space between page header and featured image

Hello,

I would like to decrease the space between the page header and featured image on my site.

I have attached a screenshot. You can see the automatic space between the header and featured image is not the same as the automatic space between the featured image and the text. I would like to make them the same… Or at least a smaller space between header and featured image.

Hello there,

Is there any link to that page you could provide here? So we can check it directly and maybe there’s CSS code solution you could suggest.

If you use page builder, the excessive spaces usually comes from a section’s row, which usually has styling options. Find the margin or padding options and disable or set 0 for top padding/margin.

Regards,
Kharis

The site is in maintenance mode, but the link is https://badproducerproductions.com.

The image displayed is the image marked as ‘featured image’. It is NOT in the pagebuilder widget.

In order for you to see, I have temporarily removed the coming soon mode…

Hello again,

I was wondering if you are able to provide assistance with this request?

The image displayed on each page is the image marked as ‘featured image’. It is NOT in the pagebuilder widget.

I would like to reduce the automatic space between in at the heading text.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

body:not(.home) #content.site-content {
      margin-top: 0;
    }

body:not(.home) .ignis-hero-area .header-text {
      padding-top: 30px;
      padding-bottom: 30px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

This is perfect. Thank you!

Are you also able to provide the code to to exactly the same thing on portfolio pages (this code only worked for pages themselves).

This took longer to work through the site, but has now done so.

Thank you for your help.

To manage the excessive spaces on the main content on single portfolio pages, you could use this code:

body.single-jetpack-portfolio #content.site-content {
      margin-top: 0 !important;
      margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support