Icons keep disapearing from webpage

Hi guys, I set a few icons into my page and they keep vanishing from it. I used fontawesome and ionicons.
Have trouble with both. They were there at some point, but not anymore.
the website is www.learninggenie.com.br
Any help is appreciate it.
Davi

Hello there,

I visited the link you shared. The icons are displaying properly as seen on the following screenshot. Have you been able to figure it out? Or am I missing something?

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for replying so quickly Kharis,
I had the issue with this as well( i cant make them bigger, i dont know where to set the shortcode to make larger eg: <i class=“fa fa-camera-retro fa-lg”></i> fa-lg

The main problem is above the phone,email and location. its 2 widgets above. on top of the social icons.

Thank you so much

Hello there,

Please try to use a text widget and insert this code:

<div style="text-align:center;"><i class="fa fa-camera-retro fa-lg"></i></div>

Regards,
Kharis

That worked perfectly!!
What about the Facts widget, how to make those icons bigger? i can’t use this code inside the Facts widget. Should I edit the stylesheet?
Thanks a lot Kharis

Hello there,

You can manually resize it by adding the following custom CSS code:

.widget_sydney_facts .fa{
  font-size: 50px;
}

into the child theme’s style.css or you can use the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

That didn’t work. Did I do it right?

Hello there,

Please be sure that the group of CSS code where that code be part of is error free. You can check it by using this tool: https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate_by_input

Regards,
Kharis

I did check that, found 2 errors and fixed them.
All rules must have opening and closing curly brackets ( { } ) (this is true for any CSS work).

Changed to 150 px , no luck yet. I’ll keep investigating.

Thank you

Perfect, it worked after emptying the cache.
Thank you so much, you’re the man Kharis.

Davi

Dear Davi,

Great that you figured it out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

I didn’t . You did.
Thanks again.

Hi Kharis, i’m sorry to send a message here, but can you help me with my website? It doesn’t look like that anymore. It’s totally misconfigured.