Icon container does not show and icon not centered

Hi everybody,

I’m trying to put icons and their containers in the SiteOrigin Editor of the Contact form.
Here are some diffent tests with unsatisfactory results…
the 1st icon is centered but with no container,
the 2d and 3rd have no container and are left aside (at the left margin).

Can somebody correct me please ?
thank you.

<div class=“sow-icon-container sow-container-rounded-square” style=“text-align: center; color: #FFFFFF”>
<span class=“sow-icon-fontawesome” data-sow-icon=“” style=“font-size: 30px; color: #FFFFFF”></span>
</div>
<div class=“textwidget” style=“text-align: center;”>
<h4 style=“text-align: center;”><span style=“color: #ffffff;”>media@severineautin.com</span></h4>
</div>
<div class=“sow-icon-container sow-container-rounded-square” style=“font-size: 84px; color: #FFFFFF; width: 84px; height: 84px;”>
<span class=“sow-icon-fontawesome” data-sow-icon=“” style=“font-size: 30px; color: #FFFFFF”></span>
</div>
<div class=“textwidget” style=“text-align: center;”>
<h4 style=“text-align: center;”><span style=“color: #ffffff;”>06.63.04.69.14</span></h4>
</div>
<div class=“sow-icon-container sow-container-rounded-square” style=“text-align: center; font-size: 84px; color: #FFFFFF; width: 84px; height: 84px;”>
</div>
<div class=“textwidget”>
<h4 style=“text-align: center;”><span style=“color: #ffffff;”>75007 Paris</span></h4>
</div>

Sorry, I meant the ‘Contact page’

Hello @meunier,

I’m not really sure what is your issue.

Can you please describe your goal more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi @Roman,

Sorry, I meant the “rounded square” arround the icon does not show.

(Ah, the French people writing english :wink: )

Hello @meunier,

Can you please provide explanatory screenshots? You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

You will find what I am speaking about in these 2 pictures :
http://www.soielinsoitlautre.com/perso/icon-without-container.jpg
http://www.soielinsoitlautre.com/perso/icon-without-container.jpg

The 1st one is the result of my code shown above,
the 2d is what is automatically done by the widget ‘Sydney PA : Type A services’.
I went in this one on the source code of the page to copy the code… which does not work.

Thank you again for you help !
Kind regards, Séve

Hello Séve, thank you for the screenshot.

However, I’m still not sure what you are trying to achieve. Can you please provide more details and a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.