Icon box full clickable

Hello,

Its very usefull that there is a possiblity to add a link to almost everything. Also to the iconbox. Now, in some places I saw the possibility when adding a link to make the whole object clickable.

I use some icon boxes (with the icon and the piece of text) and there is also a setting to put a link in. Then, the title of the icon box and the icon is clickable and thats very nice. What I need, is to make the whole icon box clickable.

I tried to make the text between a code… and it works but the text is getting another color what is not looking nice …

Is it possible to make the link setting like the whole icon box will turn into an url.

Regards

Jap

Hello Jap,

Do you have a link to the page where your icon boxes appear on? I need to check it directly as probaly you have special configuration with it.

Regards,
Kharis

www.kireja.com

they are on the frontpage

Thank you for sharing.

Try doing the below steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    (function($){

if( $('.elementor-widget-icon-box').length ) {
        $('.elementor-widget-icon-box').each(function(){
          var link = $(this).find('.elementor-icon-box-title').children('a').attr('href');
          if( link != undefined ) {
            $(this).find('.elementor-widget-container').wrapInner('<a href="'+link+'"></a>');
          }
        });
      }

})(jQuery);
  1. Update
  2. Add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.
    .elementor-widget-icon-box > .elementor-widget-container > a {
      color: inherit;
    }

.elementor-widget-icon-box > .elementor-widget-container p.elementor-icon-box-description {
      color: #443f3f;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Yes works like a charm!! I am very happy with this!!!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis