I saw something I want

Hey guys~
I am sure somebody out there can help me do this…
I want to create a landing page very similar to how the SOHO Theme works…
Link to Theme

I just want a background image - I want the line that shoots across the middle of the screen as my logo comes up in the middle - and make my logo a call to action button that takes you to the Home Page. I can add a subscription box for my emails as optional. IF there is anyway possible to make it only load the first time someone comes to the website that would be amazing.
I understand this will be several steps, but I think it would be a nice touch to my website.
Thanks~

Hello @eppicmedia,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

aw, i thought it was just creating a landing page, and then figuring out how to do the automation…
If I wanted to create a landing page, do I need to use anything special, or just create a page with no menu or anything, figure out the customization myself, and just name it landing page or something? Keep it hidden from menu? I can just make it the landing page all the time because it will be quick, but then it always gives clients an opportunity to sign up…
I will check out Upwork as well, just in case.
Thanks, i will close this thread out after you answer, unless of course it raises more questions!

Hello @eppicmedia,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve. However, you can check Sydney demo site and Sydney documentation that might help you to decide whether Sydney theme meets your needs.

Here is a link to Sydney demo site:
http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney

And here is a link to Sydney documentation:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/8-sydney

Kind Regards, Roman.

ok, not sure how it doesn’t make sense, I want a landing page, and the example of the kind of landing page I want is the soho theme’s landing page…pretty clear to me. I will close this out though…