I just want a full width map

So frustrating… everything selected to make this full width stretched, but I still have borders on the left and right sides.

The following is the css I have tried.

#pg-43-6.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style {
    padding: 0 !important;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
	margin-left: -10px;
	margin-right: -10px;
}

The site isn’t live yet so it cannot be publicly viewed.

I just want this map to be the absolute full display width with no borders left, or right. It is in its own row, all alone.

Upon deeper inspection it seems as though the siteorigins widget is limiting the google map to 1170 pixels wide.

Help please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there,

Edit the row where you put that map. Under the Row Styles options, expand the Layout tab. In the “Row Layout” dropdown, select “Full Width Stretched”.

Clear site cache (if applied), otherwise this caches won’t take effect.

https://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens

Regards,
Kharis

Cache makes no difference. I’ve even tried on a different browser (ie) which hasn’t been opened on this pc for months.

If you want to have a look try these lines in your hosts file…

69.90.162.50 www.armsonline.ca
69.90.162.50 armsonline.ca

Hello there,

For efficiency reason, let me set it up for you directly from your site admin area. Share the working login credentials to your site admin (/wp-admin) along with the valid login URL to my email kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic in your email body to signal that it’s a followup of this discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

I don’t have access to the site at the moment. Can you share the changes you would try as I would like to know how to fix it as well as having it fixed.

Hello there,

Please see the below screencast showing content editing with page builder live editor.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVagTG2SFYsMQ_92MRnjUKz9ocqxj5Gp/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Kharis

This is exactly what I have done, but the google map will not stretch to the full width.

Any thoughts?

Hi there,

Please go to Customize > Additional CSS and add this:

#pg-43-6 .siteorigin-panels-stretch .panel-grid-cell {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

This is to override some code from the child theme.

Let me know how it goes.

Vlad

Sorry for the late reply.

This seems to have fixed my issue. Thank you very much!

Now if only Google hadn’t started requiring billing information for map usage. :frowning: