I created an ul list with links but the links are not clickable

I created an ul list with links in the sidebar widget area. The list is showing but I can’t click on the links. I noticed it only happening to pages that I used the Page Builder to build. Is this a function of this theme if I use the Page Builder it affects clickable links in the sidebar?

I figure out the issue. I can’t use the “SiteOrgin Editor”. If I use the regular “Text editor” it works. That maybe something that needs to be fixed in the next update.

Thanks,
Adrian

I thought the “SiteOrgin Editor” was the problem but it is not. The links work for a few seconds and then it is not clickable anymore. I disabled all the plugins except for the Athemes Toolbox but that did not resolve the problem. Also, it is only affected pages not posts. But the site that I am setting up is mostly pages so I need those links to work. Any help I would really appreciate it.

Hello Adrian,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Here is a link to one of the page…
http://sitedev.twfnow.net/bedroom/

Hi Roman,

The more I troubleshoot the issue it seems very like random. On some pages, the links work and on other pages, the links do not work. So it could be something I am doing that causing the issue. I will close this ticket. Sorry to trouble you.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hello Adrian,

You are using stretched widgets, that widgets overlap your sidebar (to be more exact, stretched widget right padding covers the sidebar). You can either stop using stretch option in widget settings or try to use this CSS code as a workaround:

#secondary {
    z-index: 11;
}

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for the fix. I did disable all the plugins but I think my browser was caching because the issue did not go away. I am thinking about buying the pro version of the theme once the site is completed setup. I like the theme so far. This is really good support for a free theme. I have purchased themes before from other places and the support wasn’t this quick and good.

Thanks again,
Adrian

You are welcome Adrian, thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.