I can't use customize.php

It’s impossible (for me) to personalize option of Moesia. The problem is in page customize.php, because every click on the left column creates new elements in background on the same column. And I could not read or click anything else.

It’s the same problem with Chrome, Edge or other browser: i can’t use customize.com to customize my site. So it’s impossible to use your beautiful theme.

No one else with this basic problem?

site: giacomodotta.it

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I would be happy to take care of this for you.

Might be there is a plugin conflict. Try to temporarily disable all non-required plugins. Then clear your browser cache.

If it doesn’t give any changes, could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look? Please send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Resolved! It was a problem in a Wordpress CSS file, not in Moesia theme. Thanks Kharis for your support!

Hello there,

I am glad it has been resolved. For general WordPress issue, please consider to post it here https://wordpress.org/support

Please let us know if in a new topic you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

I’m happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

Warmest regards,
Kharis