I can't align text

hi,i create web page by using sydney theme,i write text paragraph i try many time to align text,but it not possible to me to do

Hello there,

Try to apply the following inline CSS code to your P tag:

<p style="text-align: center;">Your text goes here</p>

Make sure you are enabling plain/text mode in your text editor.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

i used your solution,but it’s not align properly

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you please post your site URL here so I can have a closer look?

If you want it to remain private, send it to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

my website url is "fiadotech.com"
i talking about service plugin,where i have to add image,below this i have to add text also.the problem is in Home page where in SLP wordlab pro

Hello there,

To center align the text of the news item, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.widget_sydney_latest_news{
  text-align: center;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

i talking about Services plugin “SLP WordLab Pro”, in this text is not align

Hello there,

I got that page here http://fiadotech.com/slp-wordlab-pro/. To make it clearer, could you please elaborate the “align” here? How should it look like?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis:
Let me make it clear…
If you look at fiadotech.com/
and scroll down to “Our Products” section. You can see that there are 3 images and content for the images.
The content below “SLP WordLab Pro” is not aligned properly. These 3 contents are created with services plugin. And the in services I have selected center align.
Since the content in SLP WordLab Pro is of 4 lines all the lines have got centerally aligned and they dont start at the same column. So I was looking at how to text aligned center but also aligned to the left also so that it looks neat.
Regards,
Indu

Dear Indu,

I thought you don’t need to break the sentence using <br> tags. Try to edit your service item, switch to the “Text” mode, then remove all the <br> tags. So you would have something like the following:

<p style="text-align: center;">A premium app to help your child learn English words with high quality images in real life settings accompanied by HD audio clips.</p>

Then, try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .content{
  max-width: 200px;
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis:
The solution did not work.
Regards,
Indu