I can't add service, the content doesn't show on my page

I am trying to add services on my web, but when i add them the content doesn’t show when i publish the page. You can see a picture here:

I configured correctly the plugin, and i added the correct slug on the content, but it doesn’t show on the page, it’s blank.

Regards,
Christopher Coria.

(Sorry if i have spelling mistakes, i’m mexican person)

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about it. Sorry to hear that.

Could you please confirm that they are all published already? If so, try to completely delete the existing Sydney theme, then reinstall the fresh one.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, i reinstalled one more time and it didn’t fix. You can look the services slug there:

1. The services:

1. The slug in my home page post:

I know that if i leave empty shows all, and it shows the services when i leave empty, but i want to create more services to specific place and don’t show all the services in one place.

Please, help me, the service doesn’t show on my web page.

Regards,
Christopher.

(Sorry if i have spelling mistakes, i am mexican people).

Dear Christopher,

I found something wrong here. The “Enter slug for your category…” shouldn’t be filled with the service’s title slug. But it should be the category’s. Your service doesn’t have any category, yet.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much!

I fixed it but i have other question:

The categories shows to all people, i don’t want to show to all people, only to use on sydney, how can i hide from all people?

Hello there,

Apologies I can’t get it clearly. What do you mean by “all people”? Could you please be more details?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
The categories are in public, you can see here:

On the image you can see the categories, translated to english are “Services A” and “Services B”.
In the categories “Servicios A” and “Servicios B” are the services that I have added, but I don’t want those two categories be visible to all, I just want that sydney use them to make service reference and show the services where I added those services.

Sorry if i have spelling mistakes, i hope that the message be clear.
Regards and have a nice day,
Christopher.

Hello there,

Remove the default categories widget, then use the one by this plugin instead.

Regards,
Kharis