I cannot get License key to work :(

Hi Guys,

Thank you as always for your amazing support.

An issue I am having on site ludmilastarikova.com is that I keep getting different errors about inputting the license key.

The latest is “This appears to be an invalid license key for .” and i have tried to delete it, save and re-enter many times.

What should I do here? I have added the site on my athemes account here and deleted it and re-added it again as well.

Thanks v much in advance,
Kind Regards,
Meow

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve assigned this to @charlie and he’ll be able to help you as soon as his time permits. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Which license key are you using for which theme? Maybe better to email me as keys should be kept private: charlie[at]athemes.com

1 Like

Hi Kharis,

Thanks very much for your reply, no need to be sorry at all - these things happen :slight_smile: I really appreciate your guys’ awesome support.

Kind Regards,
Meow

Hi Charlie,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I have emailed you separately so all good, we can close this thread now if you like.

I really appreciate the amazing support here at Athemes.com - you guys are truly the best. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Meow

I’m closing this ticket. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any other questions. We’re happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

Regards,
Kharis