I am unable to see the employee and services

i am unable to see the employees services on dashboard

Hello there,

Have you imported the settings file?

Regards,
Kharis

hi,
its not a new installation but i also cannot see tool set to import the settings file

Hello there,

Firstly you have to download the Types plugin from this link. Then install it manually to your site’s plugins administration panel (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New). Activate it, then download the settings file as mentioned in the third step. Then import it to Dashboard > Toolset menu.

Regards,
Kharis

first link takes me to woocommerce, i am sure thats not exactly what i am looking for

I am sorry, I have shared incorrect link. Try this one: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/types.2.3.5.zip.

Regards,
Kharis

got it thanks, what about the setting of showing more services on the home page as opposed to the 3 default

Hello there,

In the " Perth FP: Services Type A" widget’s options, enter -1 for “Number of services to show”.

Regards,
Kharis

how do i get there? to the perth pa services

Hello there,

Edit your page. In there there are some widgets added. Edit the “Perth FP: Services Type A” widget.

Regards,
Kharis

i dont have the tab page builder but i have the page builder installed and activated

Hello there,

I wrote you a private message and request site’s admin access. Let’s continue the discussion over there for efficiency purpose.

Regards,
Kharis