I am Facing issue with theme loading and width of rows

Perth Theme was great when i saw the demo of the theme . but when i installed the theme it keeps on endless loading then i went for search what is happening with theme. then i found a article Site just loading and this article solved my problem after that i have done whatever steps mentioned while downloading the theme https://athemes.com/documentation/perth/# . and after successfully importing the demo theme version and setting file. i have the issue and browsed from all support articles and won’t found any solution. row a not covering the complete width , but the separates are successfully covering the width but other widgets are unable to do so i have tried everything from these articles
Rows not full width
Rows not full width
but still suffering from the problem please help and sorry for my bad English and i am super noob in WordPress and want to learn it

Hello there,

Edit your row, under the Row Styles section, expand the Theme tab, and scroll down until you get the “Row Layout” dropdown, select Full Width Stretched. Save and update.

Doesn’t it work for you? Please share a link to your site, so I can inspect the trouble easily.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. It seems like your site loads properly.

Regarding row width issue, have you tried this?

Regards,
Kharis

yes i have tried everything but nothing seems works. even after importing the demo site and setting file but the problem is still showing with the theme even in demo mode please help

i have putted the website on maintaince mode with the pluging please . plese help to solve the issue i love this theme so much but can you please make it okay to work :frowning: asap. i have putted the website on maintenance mode with the help of a plugin. so that any visitor will not able to see messed up website. i can provide you acess to my website please fix the issue asap :confounded:

anyone came here is search of same problem let me tell you the solution just disable your cloudflare ssl certificate and try to load your website without ssl by cloudflare you are then all set.

it also resolve the theme not loading which was solved by adding script inside the header

also disable that for proper loading of the theme and take a ssl from let’s encrypt
if your hosting from infinity free then i can tell you the solution to get ssl from encrypt without any problem while infinity free does’t support still it’s possible just drop me a message at tusshar.bansal@gmail.com if you want further solution

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the long delay.

Please give me a permission to access your site admin area and let me set it up for you. Share the working user name and password – ensure admin rights is enabled.

Regards,
Kharis