Html code near header

good day,

i’ve subscribed to “fort awesome” and to use their icons i need to paste some html text

“Paste your embed code into the HTML of your project. Make sure it goes near the top of your <head> tag.”

where would i find the html code for the project/website ?

anton

an additional question i just thought of that may make a difference. what i’m wanting to do is use an icon from “fort awesome” instead of “font awesome” for the service icon.

is this possible ??

anton

Hi Anton,

Could you please share me the link to the documentation page of the Fort Awesome? I need to know how to display the icon, so I can suggest you the instructions on how to incorporate it with Sydney.

Regards,
Kharis

hey khakis,

heres the link to the info page.

cheers
a

Hello there,

To include a script near the top of <head> tag, you can use the Header and Footer Scripts plugin. Once this plugin is active, visit Settings menu > Header and Footer Scripts. Then paste the code into Scripts in header: box.

To replace the default Font Awesome icon, you’ll need to remove the default .fa class name attributed on the i tag. It can be done by doing these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box

(function($){

if( $('.widget_sydney_services_type_a').length || $('.widget_sydney_services_type_b').length ) {

$('.widget_sydney_services_type_a .icon i, .widget_sydney_services_type_b .icon i').removeClass('fa');

}

})(jQuery);

1. Update

Then edit your service item. In the Service icon input field, enter the Fort Awesome icon class names, e.g. hwto hwto-umbrella

Regards,
Kharis

hey kharis,

worked great. all working nice.

thanks again
cheers
anton

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis