HP on iPad screen looks different after using plugin

Hi,

This may be actually out of the scope of theme support, but let me ask.

After downloading plugin called Async Javascript and did a few settings, I realized that the way my webpage looked changed. I, therefore, deleted the plugin. Still it looked different, so I cleared cache, but it still looked different. So, I applied the back up that I had made just before I downloaded the plugin. However, it still looked different.

The problem was with the iPad screen. It looked totally disorganized.

I then disable all the plugins one by one, and figured out that disabling the plugin named WP Fastest Cashe improved the way it looked significantly.

However, there is still a problem.

The problem is with the iPad screen. With iPads, the full-screen-sized picture for the slider does not respond to the way you hold it, namely, vertically or horizontally. When you hold an iPad horizontally, the picture stays of the size of vertical hold, resulting in an empty rectangle on the right.

Is there anything that I can do?

FYI, here is my website. PLEASE delete the space between “.” and “c”.
http://suzuki-akiko. com

Thank you in advance and bet regards,

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. ​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I am happy to help with you queries.

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1025px) {
      .header-slider img.mobile-slide.preserve {
        object-fit: cover;
        width: 100%;    
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Hi Kharis,

It did work!
I am so happy to see the iPad screen back to normal.
You are today’s hero!

Thank you and best regards,

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support