How to use a gallery in each service widget page

I’m trying to use a gallery after the text in each of the pages that the services widget redirects to when clicked. It makes a lot of sense when you’re designing a page for products in which of the “services” is adapted to use as a product category.

When I do this I get something like [gallery ids=“379,380,381,374,373,372,394,390”] in the homepage after the service description.

Many thanks for your help. Maybe you could do a tutorial for the services widget has some of the questions here are related to this specific widget.

Hello @lfgomes,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your answer, the site is in development but I will try to provide a link.

Best,

Hello @lfgomes,

You can try to add a little service description before the shortcode, then shortcode shouldn’t be visible on the home page in services widget. Services widget shows only first few words of description.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes I have a description of the service in each one but that doesn’t seems to be a perfect solution to the problem…

Thanks.

Hello @lfgomes,

Yes, it’s a workaround, but that widget is designed to display description. And that description doesn’t have CSS class to target, so I don’t think that there is an easy solution to make it behave like you want it to behave.

As an option, you can contact Codeable or find a freelancer on Upwork for significant changes.

Kind Regards, Roman.