How to Update and Edit the Contact Page

I’m looking for the area to update the contact page. Where do we go for that? I don’t see it in ether instructions and I can’t find the page to edit the content. Is there a way to add my Google Places Map location?

Hello there,

If you have imported our demo content to your site, you can edit the contact page by going to Dashboard > Pages > edit Contact page. Scroll down until you find the Contact info box, then specify your location in the “Enter your address for the map marker” input field.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey, Kharis! Nice to hear from you. I don’t have anything in my Contact page. I might have deleted it without realizing it, but my contact page is blank. Was there a certain widget or special coding that I erased?

I’m also having trouble with one other issue that is driving me crazy… that post is here- https://athemes.com/forums/topic/my-other-pages-dont-center-the-same-as-front-page/

Thanks for all of your help !
Ben

I couldn’t restore the old Contact page. I suppose I could reinstall the Sydney Pro theme on another domain and then access that Contact Page and copy the style/widgets?

I found it! Only remaining question… “What is the Contact Form 7 ID”

They have number 265 in the field. What is that for?

It still says, “Oops, something went wrong.”

http://mtmacs.com/contact/

Any idea what I might have done? Wasn’t that area to show the Google Maps listing?

> They have number 265 in the field. What is that for?

That is the ID number of contact form which is composed using Contact Form 7 plugin. Install and activate this plugin, then compose your form, and use its ID number.

> Any idea what I might have done? Wasn’t that area to show the Google Maps listing?

For efficiency reason, please grant me to access your site admin (/wp-admin) to allow me to configure your contact page.

Regards,
Kharis

Please share the working login credentials to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com; mention the link to this thread in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis