How to stop columns from collapsing / stacking?

I am using Sydney theme and have a row with 2 columns.

Before I updated the theme, the columns were showing side by side.

After the update, the columns now stack on top of each other even though I have the window maximized and “collapse behavior” setting set to “no collapse”

See what I am talking about here:

Hi,

Please deactivate the maintenance mode / coming soon page and also, please let me know which are those rows?

Best Regards,
Csaba

My apologies, I’ve deactivated it.

The row I’m speaking of that is misaligning is the one that starts with “Learn the 5 secrets…”

You’ll also see there’s a row at the bottom that starts with “Tip #1…” that is also not properly aligning after completing the update.

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry, I am not sure I’ve what is the issue there, please post a screenshot and point out the issue on it, or post 2 screenshots of the wrong area 1 how it looks correctly and 1 what isn’t correctly displayed now.

Best Regards,
Csaba

See attachment.

Before I updated the theme, the column that starts with “Learn the 5…” was on the left of the row; the column with the blue photo that has the word “resilience” was on the right.

They were showing all in one row, not stacked on top of each other.

Screenshot

Hi,

Please remove the Row where you have the issue and re-create it by adding a 50% - 50% ( 2 column Row ) and make sure to add the first widget in the first column and the second widget to the second column in that separate 2 column Row, not if I inspect your site it seems they are in 1 column rows in 100% ( full-width ) Rows.

Best Regards,
Csaba

That’s the thing though, I have already done that and it is still showing as though it’s a 100% column row. Here’s screen caps to show you.

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com, so I can check this issue further in your Page Builder.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you kindly! I have granted you access and an e-mail should be coming to your inbox any moment now.

Hi,

Ok, I will check and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I have checked my emails, but didn’t found yours, please resend it, also please make sure to include a link to this topic aside the admin username, password and login link to your website, so I can know what to check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Any word yet on what might be the matter?

Hi,

I have already replied to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello- I replied to you via e-mail about a week ago; am following up here. Any ideas what’s going on with this issue?