How to set vertical alignment on image

hello all,

I have a question that relates to mine and my friends Sydney Pro theme we purchased this year.

The problem we are facing currently is that we are using an image which is placed next to the TimeLine events but we cannot vertically align it with the bullet points.

My question is, how would we be able to vertically align that image so that it is placed next to the bullet points as displayed in the screenshot on the Sydney Pro Demo website?

Please see image below,

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Surge-_Hero

Hello there,

Edit the row where those two widgets be part of; Under the Row Styles section, expand the Layout options; on “Cell Vertical Alignment” dropdown, select center.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

These are the options we have currently,

Screenshots

Please view the above link

Regards
Surge-_hero

It looks like we had something different.

Are you running the latest version of Page Builder plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thank you for your responce, we are running version 2.6.0 on our end.

At this current time we have been able to edit the timeline as to how we like, but the image is still causing issues. We have noticed that we dont have the option to change the ’ Cell vertical alighnment ’ , this is the main cause of the issue.

Many thanks,

~ Hero

Could you please confirm if you’re running the latest version of Page Builder? This feature is available in the latest version.

https://siteorigin.com/page-builder-cell-vertical-alignment/

Regards,
Kharis

We are running version 2.6.0 of the ’ Page builder’ plugin

Regards
Surge-_Hero

Hello there,

Do you have other active special plugins that might prevent it from showing? Please deactivate them temporarily and see if it makes any different.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

He are still getting the same issue where we do not have the required options. I have provided the plugins we have currently below.

• Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.6.0

• SiteOrigin Widget Bundle 1.11.2

Can you assist further?

Regards
~ Hero

Hello there,

Would you ming allowing me to access your site admin area to inspect it directly? For security reason, you could share the working admin login credentials along with the login URL; mention the link tot his topic to indicate that it’s a continuation of this discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Is there anyway we can privealy message you via social media, and be in contact you that way?

Can you provide your email for us to converse on setting this up?

Regards
Surge-_Hero

Hello there,

You can contact me over mail channel at kharisblank@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kharis