How to restore some of my sydney pro to the original to restore lost items?

Some of my blocks are gone that i had when i first installed sydney pro. The employees one is empty and so is the red social bar at the bottom.

How to restore them without deleting my current data?

Hello there,

Which page builder do you use? Elementor or SiteOrigin? If you use Elementor, you would probably be able to access previous states in history.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks but i think i did this a very long time ago. Im not sure when and i wouldn’t want to lose current updates. Is there a way to put back in some of those blocks

Thanks but i think i did this a very long time ago.

If you don’t want to access all histories one by one, you should manually recreate the missing section.

Regards,
Kharis

thanks again! i managed to restore it then after i finished changing the information. some of the blocks became faulty with incorrect displays and my header and footer also disappeared. the blocks appear fine on elementor but when i open he website they turn into a mess again (especially “out team”

in elementor block appears ok
missing header
when the website is published the block is gone and the testimony section changes from a slide to a list

Hello there,

I visited your site’s home page, and everything looks fine.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Karis. I had managed to fix it :slight_smile:

Great! Glad to hear that.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis