How to resize my logo in header Astrid Pro

Dear,
please inform me how i could resize my logo in the header of Astrid (Astrid Pro) . I want it to be header -wide (page: full width) instead of the tiny logo on the left or center of 200px, (above the centrered sticky menu).
Is it possible and if so how? if in code dicatte me please as i am not well versed in it.
Thanks in advance,
Jiske

Hello Jiske,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to achieve?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi Roman,
thank you for answering, here is a link to a pdf on dropbox. for Roman screenshot

my website is temporarily behind a under construction-plugin-front, so i cant allow you to come in, unless we can share info outside of this platform.

It is a basic queston really, i want the small centered header logo to be full width and big…If you log in my old website (throught the under construction website www.geenpoeha.com you can also see a similar text header there.

let me know if this is more clear?
thanks a lot! warmest regards, Jiske

Hello Jiske,

I wouldn’t say that it’s a basic question.

1. Add the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

.custom-logo-link img.custom-logo {
    max-height: unset;
}
  1. Change logo size accordingly to your needs:
    https://athemes.com/forums/topic/upload-larger-logo-image/

I’m not sure what is your second issue, please describe it more precisely.

Kind Regards, Roman.