How to resize images of employee's and change fon and font color of first page s

I am new to wordpress, i have used sydney theme in my website http://perfectsolution.tk, I would like to resize image of employee section because those social icons are invisible even if i hover over an employee and i would like to change font color for first page slider.
Thanks in advance!!

Please try to enable the front page template, so the main content’s container will be expanded and the width of the employee photos will be expanded as well.

To change the font color of the first slider text, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.slide-item:nth-of-type(1) .text-slider .maintitle, 
.slide-item:nth-of-type(1) .text-slider .subtitle {
  color: #ff0000;
}	

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much, I have changed font color and added outline to it also. I have also changed front page layout but i have to change height of image, is there any way to do that and also i want to how to reorder employee?? and is there any ways to change text position in frst page slider.
Thanks in advance!!!

Hello there,

Please separate your question into some new topics so this support forum will be well-archived and easier to read by others.

Regards,
Kharis