How to replace the logo image with custom header title

Hi admin

I am newbie here , i am using your theme for my staging sites , i need some helps :

i want to replace logo image section with custom title section , in wordpress its already there but i want to customise in theme please help me, like in the logo title text"The Wordpress help" is the header logo title text, i want to change the text font and need to give different color for example “the wordpress” should be in black and “help” text should be in another color,

because giving in logo image the higher resolution system shows the image very blur so i am planning to give in text format

Hello @beyondtamil,

I’m not sure what is your issue, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots with a link to your website?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

i want to replace this logo image with custom text like this with different color like same as in this image

i want to give the different color for the text

then if not possible , shall i upload the svg format to the image logo section, is that talon supports the svg?

Hello @beyondtamil,

You can try to upload .svg logo, here is a tutorial (please check comments on the bottom of that page):
https://thebrandid.com/using-svg-logos-wordpress-customizer/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks much bro solved the problem :slight_smile:

You are welcome @beyondtamil! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi roman can you reply to my another doubts?

Hello @beyondtamil,

It looks like Awan has already replied your another topic. Do you still need help?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman ,

Yes he already updated and doing correction on that thanks ,

but now i am facing the issue on Svg logo alignment , i followed the same procedure as you said,

this is my original logo logo after i skip cropping and save the logo , the logo alignment getting cropped in my the site staging link

Hello @beyondtamil,

It looks like you have added this custom CSS code:

img.custom-logo {
    height: 45px;
    width: 450px;
}

Please try to remove it and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

yes i removed the code,

`add_theme_support( ‘custom-logo’, array(
‘flex-width’ => true,
‘flex-height’ => true,
) );

still the same problem

Hello @beyondtamil,

It looks like you removed wrong code. Did you add the code that I mentioned above?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I followed the same procedure as you said , but still its not working :frowning:

Hello @beyondtamil,

It looks like your issue requires some work on your website, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,
I implemented the code according to the brandid post, but am having similar problems as the people commenting, where the skip crop option isn’t showing up. Is there something I’m missing?

Hello @vonny3492,

You can try to use one of these plugins:

Kind Regards, Roman.