How to remove white rectangle box from all the pages below the header?

http://ellevenacedesigns.com

I have gone through previous threads and followed steps for the same, yet i can still see the rectangle boxes in all the pages.

Also, i need to change the default text color from grey toh white since my site is full black background.

Please help me with the same.

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’d like to help. However the theme you’re using isn’t our product. This support forum is dedicated only to support products which are authored by us.

You should contact the theme author on its website or other contact address they provide to support their products.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, i hv chnged the theme currently from sydney to some other theme on a temporary basis.

But i need to know the solution for this white border thing which is present below the slider. A white rectangle box which i am not able to remove. Kindly help me with the same.

Please suggest the css for the same

Hello there,

Some of our users got that unnecessary as well. That’s usually because of incorrect page template being used. Enabling Front Page template (see Page Attributes box in the page editing panel) may be working for you as well. Have you tried it?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes i have tried that as well. So basically i wanted page background to be black, so thats d reason the white rectangle box is so prominent.
I hv hidden the tittle so text is nt visible, only white box in all the pages i can see below the header.

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

body,
    .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
      background-color: transparent !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Have tried this css… Yet a tiny rectangle box is visible

Hello there,

As your site is still running Corp theme, I can’t investigate what that actually is directly in there. Is there any other way for me to investigate it directly?

Regards,
Kharis