How to remove uncessaray gaps between rows?

hi,
i would like to request you to visit this page once. This is prebuilt layout and i haven’t edited its content so far. you can see so many white gaps between each rows. i would like to know how can i reduce these white gaps between rows.

Page : http://npnef.org/home-2/

Hello,

Edit each row that contains Headline widget, expand its Layout section, and put 0 (zero) into Top/bottom padding input field. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

unfortunately that is not working. Spaces are same as before after putting 0 in top/bottom padding field.

Hello, are you sure that you edited row and not widget itself?

Kind Regards, Roman.

sorry sir, i edited the widget first. Now i have edited row and the spaces has been reduced. But there is still space between end of the page and the footer. is it possible to reduce this space too??

Hello, try to use Front Page template for your home page instead of Full width template, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks you. seems good now. i will contact if there is any more questions. i am building a website which is npnef.org and i am grateful to you all for guiding me throughout this process.

You are welcome,

Kind Regards, Roman.