How to remove the "white space" under the footer

Hello!

I am trying to get “sticky footer” on my website. I have found alot of tutorials how to do it, but it seems like none of them is helping me.

Problem: There will be empty space between footer and the bottom of the screen when there is not enough content to push footer to the bottom.

U can see my webpage at www.test.vaspel.eu and the page i have the most problem is here: test.vaspel.eu/kontakt/

Hello,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div#content {
    min-height: calc(100vh - 220px);
}

Footer will not be exactly at the bottom on mobile devices, but I think that it should be good enough.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, Roman!

It worked for me very well!

I’m also struggling with adding second call to action button to my home page. Do you have any tips how to make it work?

Best wishes, Kaspar

Hello Kaspar,

Please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman!

Thank you for your help, it worked!!

Wishing the best

Hello again!

One more question. After making sticky footer, i think, some white space occurred on my first page and i can’t get rid of it. Seems like it comes after horizontal scrollbar on the bottom “goes away” im not sure why there is even a scrollbar at first.

New page url: “www.sisekujundajale.vaspel.eu

Hoping to get my site live,
Kaspar

Found soulution to my last problem!

IT occured because of the animation of the header slider title. When i removed the animation the white space didn’t happen.

I added CSS code to my site with Simple Custom CSS plugin:

.text-slider {
    animation: none;
}

Im still trying to figure out how to remove the space with the animation.

Kaspar

Hello Kaspar,

I’m not sure what is your current issue, can you please provide more details about it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi i am facing problem “white space” bottom pages and as i knew here in and i want make my website by own so can you please help me please and my home page is good but all other pages having the issue and also i need to fix the bottom width to show every pages where my office details are visible.
this is my site:www.artechnolog.com

Hello Austinvooper,

Please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.