How to remove the transparency animation in the sub-menu? And button Go to top

Hi!

1________________
Prompt, how to remove change of transparency at occurrence sub-menu? I will explain in more detail:
The normal state of the sub-menu is as follows:
<ul class="sub-menu" style="display: none;">

When you hover the sub-menu appears on the screen and the background of this menu smoothly changes the transparency. Additional attributes appear in the code:
<ul class="sub-menu submenu-visible" style="display: block; opacity: XXXXXX">

The value of the “opacity” attribute changes rapidly.

I understand that these attributes add some script, but I can not find it …

2_____________________
And I also found the “Go to top” function in scripts, but I do not have this button on the site. How do I activate it?
3_____________________
Where can I change “[…]” to anything else?

Hello,

1. The file is js/scripts.js, Menu dropdown animation section. Please note that the file has a minified version in the same directory. You can try to use the following CSS code as a workaround. You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.
ul.sub-menu {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

2 and 3. Please create a separate topic for each of these issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks,
I wanted to remove transparency because it worked incorrectly: first there was a transition from dark to light, and then vice versa from light to dark. It did not look beautiful. But after your answer, I once again examined the files and found the cause.
In the style.css file, you need to make a change:
.submenu-visible → transition: top 0.4s; -webkit-transition: top 0.4s;

Initially it was specified all.

I made the video for clarity, if there is interest - you can see it :slight_smile:
https://yadi.sk/i/lkUMD4OL3RzMJh

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information!

I have already added this to our list :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.