How to remove the title from a single page - Sydney

Hello, I’ve tried some of the suggestions in other forum posts in regards to removing titles from a page. However, none of them worked. I would like to remove the titles for two different pages. I used the following css in Appearance Customize >>>>Additional CSS

/* Travel */
.single-travel .entry-header {
display: none;
}

/* Fashion*/
.single-fashion .entry-header {
}

Is this the correct css to use?

Thanks!!

Hi,

Where did you get .single-travel and .single-fashion? can you post your site URL here? so I can check directly if those element class is exist or not.

Regards,
Awan

my url is www.beachbunnscloset.com

Hi,

Just checked your site and you have to use the page-id instead. Please note that every page has its own ID, so to hide the page title on both pages please use this CSS code instead:

.page-id-1304 .entry-header, .page-id-1306 .entry-header {
}

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

im facing the same issue (i think).

Tried to remove the page-titles and the white space they left behind.
Site: http://neutontest.de/firmenevent/

CSS i used to remove is the one you posted above. (.page-id-xx{display: none;…etc)
Also i went to costumize/general/ and set the top padding to 0. But still there is this small white space i want to get rid of.
Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.
I already got a lot of useful information from this forum!

Regards,
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

After you able to hide the page titles, then you can use this to remove the space between the header and the content:

.page .content-wrapper {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Regards,
Awan

Thank You Awan! Everything worked perfectly!

Hello, I know this issue has been resolved and it has worked pefectly for one of my pages.
However, after adding another page and removing the title the below css code did not get rid of the white space at the top of the page. Is this the code that I should be using and should it work for all pages?

.page .content-wrapper {
padding-top: 0px !important;
padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Thanks!!

Hi @bunngurlz3, can you let me know which page that has the issue?

Hi Awan, It’s my Fashion page which is a drop down under my resources menu.

Thanks!

I see… Please Edit the page then:

• Edit your first Row > Row Styles > Layout > set the “Top/Bottom padding” to 0

Oh my… That was easy! Why didn’t i see this!

Thank you very much!