How to remove numbers from the footer?

How to remove numbers from the footer? My site - http://pts.msk.ru

Hello there,

I believe that number isn’t part of Sydney Pro and Finance’s code. You can check it out our demo site’s footer. https://demo.athemes.com/finance/.

Have you edited the theme’s files?

Regards,
Kharis

We did not edit the theme files.

Hello there,

Please check the theme’s footer.php file. And see if the number presents after </div><!-- #page --> line.

</div><!-- #page -->

<?php wp_footer(); ?>

</body>
</html>

If doesn’t, probably one of your active plugins has wp_footer hooks that inserts the number. To verify it, try disabling all active plugins temporarily and run your test. If you get it goes away, you’d re-enable them one by one to find of which problematic one.

Regards,
Kharis

Removed , but nothing helped.

Hello there,

If you want me to check it, please share the working login credentials of your site admin access (/wp-admin) privately to email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic to signal it’s a follow up from this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Sent login information. My mail - belarus.1993@mail.ru
Maybe in spam.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that, for security reason, you’ve to install and enable the user log plugin before allowing me to access your site admin area. This will help us track my activities in there.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

I got your last email reply informing that you’ve enabled the User Log plugin. Thanks!

I checked your site from site admin. It looks like there’s an issue with the Popup Maker plugin. Or it might be incorrectly configured. Try temporarily disabling it, please. And run your test.

Regards,
Kharis

The problem appeared before installing this plugin. Once activated your topic.

OK. Give me some more time to inspect it further again.

Regards,
Kharis

Океу, thanks a lot…

Moved over email support. Please do not reply.