How to reduce size of title text on category list & bigger title on actual post

I want to make the title from my list of categories smaller, with Oswald regular font.
http://www.thesolodrifter.com/category/visa-guide/

And when I click to the actual post I want it in bigger text size and make it orange, only orange color on my title posts without affecting the other pages.

If you can see on this page, the one inside the rectangle shape text, I want it same size as that. Thank you!

Hi,

You can make the post titles smaller on Category Pages with this Custom CSS:

.category .hentry .title-post {
    font-size: 16px !important;
}

You can make the title larger and orange on the single post pages only with this Custom CSS:

.single-post .hentry .title-post {
    font-size: 27px !important;
    color: orange !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba:
I found your response and tried to change fonts and remove numbers on my category page linked below. I want fonts of “projection screens” and “projectors” smaller and remove the parenthesis and the number of products. I tried to add your code above to the WordPress twenty seventeen theme By clicking on customize and additional CSS.
Nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong?

http://myavcompany.com/some-of-our-products/

Shah
Seattle WA

Hi,

You can make them smaller with this Custom CSS:

.archive h2.woocommerce-loop-category__title {
    font-size: 13px !important;
}

Please let me know how it works

• the previous Custom CSS I gave you in my previous post works only for Sydney Theme, it may not work for an other theme.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba:
I found your response and tried to change fonts and remove numbers on my category page.I want fonts smaller and remove the parenthesis and the number of products.

I am using the twenty seventeen theme.

Hi @jpena,

With twenty seventeen theme issues we can’t help, we only Support Our Themes, so if you use Sydney Theme, please post a link to your website where you have the issue, so I can help you to resolve it.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello

I would like to reduce the size of the title on the section where i am displaying my “clients”. I am using Site Origin and widget called “Sydney FP: Clients”. Can you help me with this please?

Greetings,
Andrej